What makes me happy?
At first I thought of "My Favourite Things" , then realised that I've never had seen raindrops on roses, or had a crisp apple strudel, though I do admit girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes is a rather nice sight!
I'm supposed to think of my own favourite things, riiiggghhhht. Somehow i don't think jazz music and spaghetti bolognaise make good song lyrics. Out goes that line of thinking.
I am quite excited and amused by silly things, though not of the Funniest Home Videos/Jackass calibre. Like cool voices and Charlie Chaplin slapstick, that kinda silly.
The funny voices. like in BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY.
I had no idea there was a music video till now.
Ok, maybe the lyrics aren't the cheeriest ("Mama just killed a man ......")
but its a very sing-along-y song, likeable! Maybe the singalong factor makes me happy, especially singing ridiculous lyrics in strange voices.
No comments:
Post a Comment