Day 30 - Your Favourite Song At This Time Last Year
hahahaha wow. freaking wow. its taken me what 3 months now to finish this.
best get it over and done with, before I progress onto a "better" post.
around this time last year, what was going on? ... musical was just over. Prefect elections had happened. People were getting together and breaking up. Broken ankle. lots of things happened.
I've probably already covered my fave song from last year on here already; my music taste is very limited ==
school dance, this song came up. and yeah, really liked it from ages ago, so maybe not this time last year. but this time some year ago.
quite like it. very danceable.yeah.
this post should be more memorable. But I'm just glad this is out of the way now. Thought I'd learn a bit more about something but didn't. Fun while it lasted!
No comments:
Post a Comment