Wednesday, December 14, 2011

yesterday I went to carlo court and impulse bought a bottle of milk and drank it, cmon its almost the same price as coke but alot more nourishing!

anyway days are ok, quite draining and occupied, but i'll pull through hopefully. Gah i was hoping i'd get alot more sleep during this break...

i've taken up scrapbooking, to get rid of all the newspapers i've been too lazy or hoard-y/clingy to throw out. most i guess i'll clip out recipes, cool restaurant reviews, maybe the odd practical article like how to whistle with one hand etc.

did you know swiss army knives had a toothpick and tweezers on them? funky

if blogs were pools, this would be just deep enough for a goldfish.

1 comment:

  1. Scrapbooking, eh? Hmmm, sounds interesting!
    Although I know I'd never be able to sustain that hobby and I'd still hoard things XD

    ReplyDelete