Friday, January 6, 2012

infrequent update

Hi hello, happy new year to you all! whats going down my end? haha as you may be able to tell, i havent blogged in a while. pretty busy. do things here. work there. but its manageable, and i have been able to have some time out to myself! christmas was very very refreshing. boxing day at MCG was very enjoyable and a highlight. I am a bogan. Hehe had the pleasure of watching a cup snake blossom. They're absolutely marvellous, and so are drunk indian fans. And its true mateship to see people walking across half the stands to donate their cups. We cheer everytime someone brings cup. It had us amused for a good hours of play, so sorry Brad Haddin and Peter Siddle for not directing our undivided attention to you two. Also how good have clarke hussey ponting been? mad as. Haha I love the sports section of saturday smh, peter fitzsimmons section on the back, where he's always bestowing some individual with the Michael Clarke Award, where they talk about themselves in 3rd person. Was an entertaining read when it was awarded to its namesake 3 times in 2 weeks. wow this post has taken a week to write == by this time, good old david warner has blasted a well fought ton. had some good food. played some pool. talked to some people i'd always thought itd be too awkward to talk to. fretted about uni offers for a bit. found gwen stefani's voice incredibly addictive. picked up heavy stuff. Read a good book. Been on a tonne of trains and buses. Today I was sitting at Clyde waiting for a train, and some guy across the platform was singing really loudly but it was heck amazing so I whooped for him, so then he asked for song requests, so we just ended up singing lovestoned, with him beatboxing/singing ( :O ) and me and the dude next to me singing. fun!!! Work at school has been quite fun, good to be back at school... haha im never going to leave there. Listening to ABC radio while doing odd jobs, and have learnt a tonne of stuff I wouldn't learn from elsewhere. bed now, hopefully I can make blogging somewhat regular

No comments:

Post a Comment