Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Humdiddlydum.

how do you write a personal statement? I think USYD Physio is gna be a reality for me no!
:D / D: mixed feelings.

herdyderdyherpaderp.

Someone should pay mars bars to hold a seminar for yr12s, on "work rest play". I think many of us are really good at one, maybe two of the three, and for others its just a huge jumble with no defined work rest and play.

Hi formspring anon who told me to blog.
Hi formspring anon who asked about INXS. I think you're Angela btw, but I doubt you'll ever read this LOL.

Mum's overseas, it's awfully quiet around the flat, kinda a mix of good and bad I guess!
My mind keeps jumping from place to place at the moment D: I'm going to head to bed, or play that road trip game. one of the two.

bye!
-Joe

1 comment: