Friday, August 19, 2011

Good Fun

Hello!

another brain dump!

exams over, and getting them back and so on and so forth... this sounds kinda stupid but I think I may miss having exams :/ It's a rather unique atmosphere around exam time, how chummy and helpful everyone is, and around this time you see a side of people you perhaps don't normally see. I spose i'll miss it...

Umm Rice tmrw YAY! Should be good fun, as always, and a refreshing and challenging experience! Look forward to it!

went to Eating World, Dixon St. again after school, as always. KEEP FORGETTING A CAMERA ==, had nasi lemak. Got weird looks from people cuz I was eating rice with my hands... dammit. whats wrong with that? How else are you sposed to eat rice and curry? Have you never seen curry people eat? Lol one time I had leftover curry for lunch at school, and as we normally do at home, ate it with my hands and got fully wtf'd at :(

school has been freakin fun this week actually!
-Watching people doing 40-Famine; all props to you, you guys are tough as nails, but its also freakin hilarious to taunt you.
- Talking to people in my grade that I perhaps haven't really talked to in my 6 years here =/
- Mucking about in class. Playing Taboo/Articulate in class, getting Ms Steele to join in. Actually class with Ms Steele has been good fun overall, doing the haka, playing games, getting bonus marks in our FINAL SPEECHES EVER (YEAHH) if we manage to slip in "fcking in the streets" or "MAKING RUPERT BEAR FCK." I swear these quotes have no purpose in the novel, we slip em im purely so we can swear and get away with it.
-Maybe not such a good thing, but getting exams back, and i spose the feeling of relief!

-D&Ms with each other about career choices, and that leading to a tonne of fruitful conversation that is just very enjoyable.
- Pranking people. Especially the PE staff, they're the best. :D Invaded their staffroom today in our 'free' and just played James' FREAKIN AWESOME CARD GAME :D :D lololol wilson you're sooooo stupid!
- Oh. Um today, I wrote a speech for Annabelle. Except it was in afrikaans, and i am soooo glad she couldn't understand it because it was soooo embarrassing and would make you question if I had nads or not.


Finally, food for thought. People, after 6 years of toughing it out and culminating with this extremely stressful period, have perhaps cracked both physically and mentally =/ It's not the greatest thing to see, and i spose from their perspective, they may feel that their isn't much they themselves can do to empower themselves or help themselves, they feel alone and stuff, and its like a unheard cry for help or smthing.
Yet as an outsider looking at them, for some reason i feel powerless and not able to help them either even though I have some idea of their plight. Kinda annoying, feeling unable to do anything/help =/

oh well. Finish on a happier note!
7 days without food makes one weak.
Before Jonathan and David became enemies, it was Saul good.
Two Parrots are on a perch. One says to the other "Something smells fishy..."

1 comment: