Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Trials

have been good fun, as always. I don't think I uh, strive or am as thirsty form marks as others. No it is not for 'religious reasons'.
fun thought: Jian-Long Ooi gave up in HSC.
Just waiting for the week to be over, stick out these last two. Two that aren't so bad, so it'll be a pleasant two days. Kinda.. "in the zone" seeing as we've been studying (maybe non stop for some) for the past 10,11 weeks.

is it sad that I feel sad that these are our last set of ruse exams? Iunno, created some kinda of atmosphere which was just woah. and yeah, you see a side of people you may not otherwise experience. And when you're with your friends, helping each other out; it's times like these you really appreciate people being there for you and i spose putting up with your demands. (How cliched)

been doing that alot, making demands of people. Dear 7 followers and other people i see if i've been overbearing on you, I apologise. Im too chicken to say this to "youse" in person and must hide behind a blog to do so.

I don't know, what do people blog about? What happened at school? I should start a food journey blog soon. Kinda did on my tumblr. But then i looked at other tumblrs and realised that theyre sposed to be for good deep emotional fashionable thoughtprovoking emotional stuff... and mine was just food D:

oh well a lekker moment yesterday. Was discussing how babies/toddlers heads are soft and kinda mouldable i.e. ur not sposed to touch their heads cuz it could leave a lasting impression on it. And so we were like "Hey yeah , don't believe me? Fine. I'm gonna leave a little mark on your kid's head. Then everytime you see it , you'll be reminded of me. In fact lets do it to each other's kids, that way we'll always be reminded of each other."

"No, F___ You. I'm gonna draw crop circles in yours."

that did it for me. well played good sir.

off to chem exam now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment