Monday, August 29, 2011

Trivial Thoughts

1. After doing so myself, Char Kway Teow soooo does not cost $7-$14 a plate to make.
Likewise, pho does not cost $9 a bowl. seriously how much can water, herbs, skimpy slices of the
crappest beef, and onions cost? Madness!

2. Problems, both with the self and other things/people are I feel best dealt with through 'open'
discussion, rather than getting things off your chest on blogs. open discussion is always good.
develops your speaking skills too, and ability to break the uncomfortable barrier.

3. Screw video games/phones. Board/card games are in! (and good for your eyes, too)

4. Pardon the pretentiousness, but I'm sorry I pronounce it te-maaah-sik... that's how the company itself is pronounced/hence thats how i grew up saying it. In much the same fashion, I grew up saying holloween/deathly hollows...

5. Can someone lend me a wok please?

No comments:

Post a Comment