Mundane monday, not even bright enough for a braindump.
agh. ill today. should've stayed at home. Sorry if you may or may not have caught something from me.
I don't like telling my parents I'm ill, because their next few days will be spent telling me endlessly how I'm ill by my own fault == "You didnt wear enough clothes, You caught it from that girl, You slept too late, Told You So."
been listening to John Mayer on repeat, good stuff when its upbeat, annoying as hell when slow and soppy! And also that final song we did for valentine's assembly, Can't Take My Eyes off You. Nostalgia!
agh. schools almost over. please don't end so fast! I quite like being in a bubble and not having to worry about stuff.
ok, i smell meat burning o0 must get back to cooking.
hope you get well soon :)
ReplyDeletesorry, but i loled so hard at ur parents saying "you caught it from that girl"
yeh school is just starting to get better