Monday, October 24, 2011

The bird left. I didn't even get to say bye :[ emotionally unstable.
hahaha "bye bye blackbird".
making milo on a stove rocks, maybe its all mental but it tastes better than if I'd made it in the microwave or something. And then you add a scoop on top after you've poured it into a cup, so you get crunchy bits :D i love crunchy milo. cold crunchy milo is the best.

i think im inherently retarded in that there's nothing remotely deep in my brain. you know how maybe you read someone else's blog and its all about life and how beautiful it is, or some eye-opening epiphany they've had and how their whole lifes purpose has been remodelled, or 5 people they write messages to because its not apt to speak with them face to face, or how guys or girls and worth the trouble etcetc. and then I think man I wish I could write so interestingly. and then I try to write maybe something meaningful and all that pops out is rhurhbgrarwrwrurwarpywar.

also, I'd like to consider a career in satire, if that even exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment