Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I realise that I hardly ever recount my day and post a lot of rararargrawrgraurky rant-y stuff.

Holidays have been ok so far! And they’re almost over too :( Sad to say that study is now routine, and not something I have to force myself to do.


On Wilson’s advice, I have managed to sneak in an episode of Code Geass a day. Anime kinda creeps me out. Some of it is so dark… argh! Getting in an episode of x-files a day too. Now that’s a good show :D creepy, a bit. But so suspenseful. Well. Ok maybe not suspenseful because you always know what kinda freak they’re hunting, but full of twists and turns and stuff.

Actually, I’ve not found much to youtube as of late. Maybe just finding and listening to tonnes and tonnes of covers of a really good song. But my idea of a good song is very warped/people always tell me I listen to retarded music :(
and now that I look over that 30day song challengy thing I agree. But oh well.

Have not been able to be out very much D: and have not touched a ball of any shape or form. Getting unfit now! I want to get out of the house and run around and kick stuff and do like backflips and cartwheels and whatever. Actually backflips seem kinda scary. Everytime I think of backflips I think of a slinky doing backflips. Ok ignore my retardedness. ==

Sleeping patterns are completely screwed, late nights, late mornings. Not good. Must correct soon! Maybe I’ll sleep after this post. Also, a holiday first, I haven’t been eating a lot (not that you really give a rats ass). Nor healthily, for that matter. LOL. Lots of tinned spaghetti/bakedbeans. Today for brunch (holy crap I’m turning into a slob) I had a meat pie and two packets of mee goreng. == size 40 jeans here I come.

please drop by my formspring if you could; it'd keep me from going bored crapless.

This post made no sense :( maybe ill stick with the ranty posts.

-Joooooooooeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment