Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 09 - A Song That You Can Dance To

Day 09 - A Song That You Can Dance To

LOL

Jay-Z & Linkin Park - Dirt Off Your Shoulders/Lying From You



ok, so maybe you can't actually dance to this song. We did though, dancing to this for hiphop; good memories. Bob stripteased! Walter was the "crazy nigga" !

on the more serious side? probably a nice slow piano song nice swing-y song, maybe a Buble song?

or, this:

Glenn Miller Orchestra - Moonlight Serenade




I LOVE GMO ! They are the greatest big band alive, and i love that rendition of Moonlight serenade, clarinets smooth not squeaky, muted trumpets providing a soft and strange melody (strange in that the clarinets and trombone comes out more, yet its the harmony.)

And double basses are just sexy.

I would dance to this song anyday. A nice slow dance, i don't know how to dance hiphop or anything trendy. I think that i'll never be good at that, so I'll never dwelve into that sort thing. I'm afraid to try new things :(

No comments:

Post a Comment