I just realised my 30 day song challenge, If i had followed it tightly, should've ended 5 days ago :O
I'm a crap blogger :/
well hello, my two readers :) Would you be able to someone garner another reader or two?
what is a song that makes me laugh? Well anything really makes me laugh. Too easily amused. I somehow find the most inappropriate or solemn of things funny. Whenever there's a grieving speech or something being presented, all I can think of are funny or stupid things, to take my mind off it. Maybe I'm too scared of grief and that, and hide by turning to comedy. Like Chandler Bing :D or chanadler bong or whatever his name is. I love Friends :) Everytime I'm at home sick, away from school, pop on Friends !
anyway, funny+songs=Melbourne Comedy Festival
AND, the very famous
:O hey joe! =)
ReplyDeletesaw you thru Ny's blogger profile thingie haha :)
lolol I'm doing the 30day challenge toooo except I'm like a day ahead of you atm :P
anyways. coolstory. nice songs there =)