Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 26 - A Song That You Can Play On An Instrument

Hello !

Day 26 is a song I can play on an instrument. But I'm not good at playing instruments. I wish I was able at piano, then I could somehow work my way through to playing every awesome song in the world.

Playing music is a really good de-stress/downtime/release sorta thing to do! Beats watching tv, or sitting infront of the computer (how ironic)! Hehe, having a keyboard is really awesome, because all you have to do is prerecord a few chords/riffs, and off you go, impro-time. :)

though atm moment I am a little annoyed at musical, as it curbs/limits how you can play. We must be muted because we'll drown out the chorus; would it kill them to sing louder? Even if we have solos, we're muted :( Aren't at least some part of solo's meant to be how the player feels/interprets it?

I like to think that i can do a decent rendition of :

:) Paul Jung, if you ever read this, hehehehe

Imagine if we danced like that at the school dance! I think the bouncer or whoever would throw us out, for our own good!

OH ! I did teach myself to play this on the piano, and I'm proud of it too!


If only I had an on-call double bass player!

teeheehee I am a glutton. On friday arvo, to kill time because I was feeling quite buggered, I took a trip to the city, just to eat at a little hawker centre. What did I eat? Char Kway Teow!
I think maybe after this 30 day song challenge, I'll detail my Char Kway Teow safari experience! I've been running everywhere across Sydney just to try different ones !! So far, nothing beats Dad's though :)




No comments:

Post a Comment