well, hello again after a something induced hiatus (don't really know what)
but someone on formspring (wilson? hi wilsonzors :) i've finally cottoned on to your stupid joke! ) reminded me that i should blog
but someone on formspring (wilson? hi wilsonzors :) i've finally cottoned on to your stupid joke! ) reminded me that i should blog
a song that makes me happy?
something with a good beat. samba-y. No kidding, I reckon zumba classes are mad! Though I cannot dance to save my life (i did get a 9 for waltz; Wedding day, here I come!), Zumba music has a mad beat, and no, i do not go to perve on people.
anyway, samba! Hehe, while on NBA Live 07, I came across this little no.
anyway, samba! Hehe, while on NBA Live 07, I came across this little no.
DO LISTEN CUZ ITS THE MADDEST FUNKYEST FRESH SONG OUT
I feel like locking myself in a room and just dancing to this, its a good happy feeling :)
the piano riff and baseline are to die for, and the portugese bit/her voice is absolutely sex.
I feel like locking myself in a room and just dancing to this, its a good happy feeling :)
the piano riff and baseline are to die for, and the portugese bit/her voice is absolutely sex.
although, if i wanted a different happy, like a memory happy, i'd go for this:
I am strange, yes
No comments:
Post a Comment