childhood fave, unfortunately, never did pick up piano really. Should've, though looking (both now and in hindsight) at my work ethic, I can't say that would've turned out well!!
I dunno, I do seem to achieve a little better in things I find interesting, and lack will to do stuff that is completely unappealing. Like Chem, and swimming.
its even cooler when wilson plays it! I'm sure he secretly enjoys playing the song :)
Musical soon (tomorrow) ! Sure you've heard enough of that by now!!
Did you hear about the scientist who used a measuring cylinder as a microphone? He spoke volumes!
hehe blog posts before school! Though I don't spose a good hours worth of work justifies this, does it.
ITS BEEN 5 DAYS SINCE I'VE BLOGGED. 5 DAYS!!!! This 30 day song challenge should've ended what 10 days ago now.
Any thoughts on anything?
Yes. If one's intentions were good, does that justify what they do, even if the end result is horrific or retarded or something of the sort? Examples to consider, A Preacher who tries to force their faith on you, Hitler, Communism, Lee Kuan Yew (YAY WE GET TO STUDY HIM IN MOD C)
looking over this post, it strikes me how uneloquent I am, how fiddly and clumsy my sentences are. Ideas aren't presented well, they don't sound sophisticated and so on. I do wish my writings and speakings sounded cooler, more mature and so on. Is sophistication still good if it detracts from or obscures the original meaning, or impairs the audience's ability to perceive the meaning?
nope I don't enjoy it, secretly or otherwise. and sophistication is a turn off (for me) :P I cbb to read well constructed sentences xD too boring
ReplyDelete