Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 23 – A song that you want to play at your wedding:

Day 23 – A song that you want to play at your wedding:

What is a wedding song?
Is it the song that the bride and groom dance to? LOL in that case it'd just be a swingy no. for me, provided that the other half liked it too :) like erroll garner's misty, which appears in Magnum PI once. bit of trivia.
Is a wedding song the song that is the favourite of an about to be married couple? Well seeing as I don't quite yet qualify to have a wedding song, I'd like to refer you all to




the processional from the Sound of Music. (as a side note, I recently watched a north shore musical society production of this, absolutely beautiful, especially the brass. They'd only had one rehearsal, about an hours length. wow) Very grand majestic music, and when the brass kick in, bam. I would cry as I walk down that aisle.

Actually I don't want to walk down an aisle. Sorry to be a spoilsport, future-wife wherever you may be, but my ideal wedding would be lowkey as possible. If she permits, then I'd be happy rocking up to the registry, forking over cash and getting a marriage license and that's that!
(I think that's what my parents did, either that or they're not actually married. I don't know)

Musical dress rehearsals were today. Music was nice, haven't really had a chance to watch the people on stage. Be prepared for some very, very interesting costumes :)

Ill now, not good. throat sore. would eat ice blocks and jelly, but Jelly is empty carbs, and too cold for iceblocks. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment